In a previous post, I noted that I ordered tea plants from Burpee a while back, and they finally came in this week. Opening the box was just like picking up a couple of plants from the nursery. Each plant sat it its own little container, ready for transplant to a bigger pot. So, I got to work!
After reading a few things online, I decided to keep it simple, especially since I’m not particularly good at growing things. I mixed perlite into tree and shrub potting soil, and I used rocks in the bottom of the pot to keep the pot draining.
Wish me luck! We’ll see how this experiment goes.
A freelance proofreader and writer with a tea obsession. Earl Grey is my jam. Green soothes my soul.